Call of Duty: Black Ops

Soldato
Am I right in thinking unless you have a pre order you aren't going to be able to purchase a copy from the hight street for a while :(?

Soldato
Am I right in thinking unless you have a pre order you aren't going to be able to purchase a copy from the hight street for a while :(?

I think you should be fine. The supermarkets and what not will have a pretty big supply due to demand, so I'm sure there will be enough to go around.

Associate
If anyone is desperate CEX across the road from where I work is selling the game early.

At £70 a pop :eek:

Worst part is that people were actually buying it! Must be really desperate to pay almost double to play it two days earlier than everyone else. And also have the privledge of playing with nobody online :p

Associate
I work in Sainsburys and last year we sold out in under and hour..... And didn't have it back for a few days

Also does anyone know why the supermarkets don't advertise these deals they do ? really annoys me as i have a £40 copy coming, so sad

Associate
It was ridiculously cheap last year though. I really don't anticipate my store selling through all it's stock in anything less than at least a few days.

Yea, but people are saying there going to do it again this year...

Also the one i work in it opening at midnight... Anyone that comes in can ONLY BUY CoD and nothing else.

So if there doing the buy £30 quid of stuff get it cheap offer, no one will be able to do it, sorta makes me think they'll do it for £26 at midnight

Associate
Just got my copy, SP all night loooong.
img0008yj.jpg

Associate
Friends, anyway the AI in the SP are not looking too bright. Won't do spoilers but just had 2 occasions where my partner was clearing areas and still left people alive when followed him up a few seconds later.

Yea, but people are saying there going to do it again this year...

Also the one i work in it opening at midnight... Anyone that comes in can ONLY BUY CoD and nothing else.

So if there doing the buy £30 quid of stuff get it cheap offer, no one will be able to do it, sorta makes me think they'll do it for £26 at midnight

Its not been confirmed that they are doing the spend £30 on shopping and get it for £27.97 yet, its just rumours. A website had a list of the Sainsburys open at midnight so i went to the one in Lytham St Annes which was on the list and they said they werent opening at midnight and said they don't know the price yet.

Back
Top Bottom