Too good to be true?

Permabanned
I currently wear Diesel only the brave - I've managed to find it on ebay for a really cheap price which and I know about what people say about things being too good to be true.

In this link the 75ml is £20.90 - in the description it says without cellophane.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Diesel-Only-B..._Fragrances_Aftershave_PP&hash=item2a0bc7cdb1

When searching the net it seems that the going price for the same size bottle is between £35-£45.

I dont know if it is possible for them to get into the bottle and water it down or something but how can it be so much cheaper?

What's your thoughts?

Associate
I'd trust them based on the past feedback, they have been there for 7 years, and would have no doubt had bad feedback if the products were faulty/knock-offs.

If you buy it, as you know what it is supposed to smell like it should be easy to tell if its fake, if so you can raise a dispute with the buyer/paypal.

I think you're pretty safe!

Permabanned
OP
I'd trust them based on the past feedback, they have been there for 7 years, and would have no doubt had bad feedback if the products were faulty/knock-offs.

If you buy it, as you know what it is supposed to smell like it should be easy to tell if its fake, if so you can raise a dispute with the buyer/paypal.

I think you're pretty safe!

I was thinking this - based on their feedback, which is substantial. Then why are people purchasing it for more from other retailers?

Back
Top Bottom