Morning Arguments :| (girl related)

Man of Honour
Being single would actually be easier for me, would be less stressful thats for sure!
and its not like Im staying in it for the sex as her libido is not exactly good...

Don’t look for excuses. Kiss and make up. These things happen and the way to stop them is to stop behaving like children and start acting like "mature" adults. The "mature" bit will come with time if you let it.

Associate
Have you 2 ever bothered to discuss problems with each other. Sounds like both would rather argue than get down to the actual issues. Grow up or break up.

Associate
OP
Tell me about it Lucero :( I really do feel like she makes me regress into my childhood years.

I am honestly not a very childish person, but she really does press my buttons :|

I do try and sit down and talk about problems with her sensibly, but she is very defensive, and her walls come up very fast which makes it quite difficult to get through.

Also this morning I did initally try and keep things calm with her, as she often thinks Im talking down to her, or she takes things I say in the wrong way, when honestly I do not look down at her.

Last edited:
Soldato
You both sound quite childish and immature. If you're going to argue like that over a bunch of keys, then quit now before you have to argue about something important (kids, mortgages, etc).

Soldato
You sound like a pair of children. If you want to be with her then you have to think before you act rather than just lashing out. Sometimes one of you will have to put your relationship before their own pride.

Associate
OP
Vixen, thats it, I dont feel as tho I did lash out.

Sure, she couldnt find her keys to lock up, but I didnt have a go about it, I simply said that I was getting the car ready so couldnt she find them, which she did.

That should have been the end of that really, but she didnt like the way I spoke to her apparently and so started having a go.

As much as everyone is saying acting like children etc it sounds like she is the one triggering it.

A lot of people will react if spoken to a certain way, thats how you are made and whilst you can try to not react sometimes its impossible. Some people have volatile temperaments, its easy to say they have to be controlled but if you have one sometimes the red mist comes down before you can even think whoaaa I must not react.

You need to have a chat with her and say looks lets BOTH try to be a little less argumentative and try to think before we say things that may provoke reaction in the morning.

I would also suggest you both get up 15 minutes earlier as well, often morning arguments are related to having to little time to cope with anything out of the ordinary.

So get up 15 mins early and aim to leave house 15 mins earlier, if your ready to go early you can just have a more relaxing drive to work and maybe spend 10 minutes having a chat outside her work before you drop her off.

Associate
OP
Morba,
Normally if she couldnt find something I would be the first to try and help, but at the time I was scraping the windscreen of the car and we didnt exactly have a lot of time to play with before she needed to be at work.

Considering she found her keys within about 30 seconds, she obviously didnt really look for them initially.

Back
Top Bottom