Europe to be a Muslim majority in our lifetime?

Soldato
Does it matter? I'll still be a humanist, same way that there are Christians and aethiests in Islamic majority countires.

Well I think it would matter, as it would erode the culture of countries that they managed to become a majority in. I certainly wouldn't like Sharia law foisted upon the UK, for example. That'd be a step backwards IMO.

It's only a major problem if that majority don't completely integrate and instead try to assimilate.

Soldato
Well I think it would matter, as it would erode the culture of countries that they managed to become a majority in. I certainly wouldn't like Sharia law foisted upon the UK, for example. That'd be a step backwards IMO.

It's only a major problem if that majority don't completely integrate and instead try to assimilate.
but it's not going to happen, so it's not any kind of problem at all

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I certainly wouldn't like Sharia law foisted upon the UK, for example.

Whoa - holy jumping to conclusions batman.

Sharia law is practised in only a very small minority of Islamic majority countries and even then it generally doesn't apply to non-muslims.

Caporegime
No it isn't. In the extreme case I cited, it's roughly 4 generations for the 5% minority to become the majority.

There is one MAJOR issue with this (sorry if it's already been addressed but only read the first page so far)...

What is to say all those born from muslims become/stay muslims themselves?

This is the big decider for this sort of thing, unless you are Hi..GODWIN!..r then it's perfectly reasonable to suggest that just because you are born of muslim parents it doesn't mean you will be a muslim. This is a pretty basic statement, just have a look around you, most of my asian/black/*insert ethnicity here* friends that were born in Britain from immigrant parents don't follow their parents religion (at least formally, they may refer to themselves as hindu/muslim/whatever but only in the same way most white british refer to themselves as christian). You have a situation in most cases where first generation "immigrants" are not religious, that doesn't bode well for the second and third generations...

So yeah, muslim birth rates may be higher than christain rates, however far from turning a western european nation into a majoriy muslim nation in a few dozen years it will just end up with a load of people of "muslim" descent, as British as you and I. They may however have darker skin than us! :eek:

Caporegime
Oh and OP have you not leaned yet that videos on youtube are to be taken with a whole truckload of salt...

There's a reason they are on youtube and not TV, they are 99% full of ****...;)

Soldato
It's only happening in the World according to LabR@t though.

sorry did you miss these articles this

muslims burning poppys
muslim journalist gets tory blogger arrested
ELC removes pigs from childrens farm toy sets to prevent people being offended

Its the same every week 2.5% population are muslim yet they are all you every here about.

The animal was missing from the Early Learning Centre's (ELC) HappyLand Goosefeather Farm when a mother bought it as a gift for her daughter's first birthday.

The set did contain a cow, sheep, chicken, horse and dog, but the pig sty was empty – even though there was a button that made an "oink" noise.

When the mother named only as Caroline complained, she was told in an email the pig had been removed in case it upset Muslim or Jewish parents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1329897/Early-Learning-Centre-toy-pig-banned-farm-set-avoid-offending-Muslims.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Pig-Early-Learning-Centre-Shop-Criticised-After-Removing-Toy-From-Farm-Set-To-Avoid-Offence/Article/201011315810300?lpos=UK_News_First_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15810300_Pig%2C_Early_Learning_Centre%3A_Shop_Criticised_After_Removing_Toy_From_Farm_Set_To_Avoid_Offence

Last edited:
Soldato

I keep hearing about native white British people doing crimes and murder every day too!

God you're stupid.

Soldato
Yeah but that journalist who got the guy arrested, in his blog he did call for her to be stoned, and aparentlly it rather upset her child when her schoolfriends asked her regarding it.
If you can believe the word of a journalist.

Soldato
I keep hearing about native white British people doing crimes and murder every day too!

God you're stupid.

Why this kind of rubbish never happened before the muslims started get xmas renamed etc now everyone seems to be treading on egg shells afraid of upsetting some poxy minority !

Sick of it, its pathetic never known so much fuss.

Soldato
Yeah but that journalist who got the guy arrested, in his blog he did call for her to be stoned, and aparentlly it rather upset her child when her schoolfriends asked her regarding it.
If you can believe the word of a journalist.

She had made allegations before and has history of blowing :))) things up out proportion.

Caporegime
I'm seriously starting to get sick of hearing about this filthy breed all the time. It's always 'Muslims offended by XXXXX' or 'Muslims desecrate XXXXX'.

If anyone hasn't noticed they breed like rabbits, i've never seen one Letterbox Lady with less than 3 kids, usually it's about 5 as opposed to a white or black person. People take into account that THEY will have to raise the children by WORKING therefore are wise and wait till they're older and have secured a good paying job before having them, not relying on the state and me to pay for their needs.

The numbers have been blown out of proportion but you only need to look around you and realise that this is infact slowly happening.

Jesus Christ, you're a shocker even by GD standards. "Letterbox Ladies"? "Filthy Breed"? Really? That's got to be RTM stuff right there ...

Caporegime
Children can't be Muslim or any other religion because they are too young to make those decisions so those statistics are obviously false without even needing a source, neither are 18 and 19 year old's children, so what on earth "children under 20" means I don't know.

Permabanned
I'm seriously starting to get sick of hearing about this filthy breed all the time. It's always 'Muslims offended by XXXXX' or 'Muslims desecrate XXXXX'.

If anyone hasn't noticed they breed like rabbits, i've never seen one Letterbox Lady with less than 3 kids, usually it's about 5 as opposed to a white or black person. People take into account that THEY will have to raise the children by WORKING therefore are wise and wait till they're older and have secured a good paying job before having them, not relying on the state and me to pay for their needs.

The numbers have been blown out of proportion but you only need to look around you and realise that this is infact slowly happening.

Holy moley, you have got some serious issues or you are just an ignorant bigoted fool.

Soldato
Children can't be Muslim or any other religion because they are too young to make those decisions so those statistics are obviously false without even needing a source, neither are 18 and 19 year old's children, so what on earth "children under 20" means I don't know.

Yet the brain washing starts from the moment they draw their first breath.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom