Why do so many women smoke?

Soldato
What's annoying is going out with mates who are smokers, and them leaving the club or whatever every 5 minutes to light one up. Can't you just bloody wait a bit longer?
Smoking areas are the best places to actually talk to women in most clubs. I usually keep my mates company if they go out for a cig. :)

Associate
Each to their own I say.

But last time I checked the last female smoker I shagged wasn't having a fag at the same time.

You don't have to smell the mantlepiece while you're poking the fire :p

Caporegime
Possibly, although in my experience ex-smokers tend to be worse and moan more about smokers than non-smokers ever do.

Maybe over all, Im now an ex smoker, its been 3 months and i don't have any malice towards smokers at all.

Back on topic if i met a nice woman that smoked a pipe, id be pretty turned on.

Its only in the past generation that smoking has been utterly lambasted and anyone that does it viewed as the Antichrist.

People that whine about "smelling of smoke" and blocking doorways can go F them self, id stick up for the smokers any day of the week

Associate
Smoking is cool. Sheesh! Spot the unpopular one at school *glares at OP*.

:p

I have probably smoked about 3 packets of cigarettes in my life. It doesn't *do* anything for me.

Enjoying a fine cigar, with some fine whiskey, in the company of other gentlemanlyfolk... win! :cool:

Associate
Ah the macho nothing worries me response eh?

Nope, some things worry me, and I am aware of the increased risk of lung cancer, but smoking doesn't paticularly, for various reasons

I must say though, of all the internet forums I've used/browsed, I've never seen such vitriol and disdain for smokers as on this one. Bizarre

I don't drink or eat garbage, I work out 6-7 times a week, but I don't give a toss who else does or does not, it's their life

Back
Top Bottom