**spec me an elctric shaver**

Man of Honour
At the end of the day what make the electric shaver is largely irrelevant, it depends on what your face 'likes'...if that makes any sense.

Get her to get one which is an updated model from the make you already use.

Soldato
Christ should these, I'm to lazy to go to a shop and look threads be banned, or at least consolidated into one ***spec me*** thread.

Soldato
one has one long bar with cutting blades inside it and you move the whole bar over your face

and the other has 3 heads, each with cutting blades inside them and you move that over your face

its just down to preference

i find the 3 head more comfortable to use

Soldato
Soldato
Sheez, you never ask people for advice? - go stick on eastenders and chill

Of course on things that have standard practises or variables, like fixing things, not on things that can be affected by to many option and personal choices, like spec me a favourite colour or hairstyle.
Ridiculous, and in any case, there are hundreds of websites that compare these things professionally, it seems a sign of laziness that you wouldn't at least try those first, then ask advice on a choice of which two products are better rather than asking other people to do that for you.

Soldato
I have this exact one and although it's 'OK' if I'm in a rush, I wouldn't say it would ever replace my wet shave, in fact it never shaves round my chin properly and I always have to quickly do my chin with a wet blade after wards.

i wasnt saying that exact one, just one like it (with 3 heads)

i spent about £100 on mine, years ago and its still going strong

Back
Top Bottom