*** Desk and Room Gallery***

C.K

C.K

Associate
@Smogsy - Where did you get your chair from? Looks like a normal computer chair just full of steroids!

Cosco

They do not do it any more i have had it for around 5 years now!

its full memory-foam(like the mattress that you get now days) with cowhind leather

cost my dad a small fortune as a present £220!

however i think they do similar ones now :)

Permabanned
IMG_0320.jpg

Soldato
looks quality that

Whats your main system - the PC or MAC?

i use them all equally & like & dislike each system the same.

iMac : Photo shop,Aperture,Final Cut Express Internet Browsing, Anything that requires Credit card as its less likely to get hijacked

PC: Games such as WoW Mafia II CSS/TF2 etc. also use it for Office 2010 for work purposes.

Linux: is my Backup Server & Tampering rig to tamper with other devices. :D

i like each system the same however if i had to choose just one it might have to be the Mac for relaxing purposes.

Soldato
Managing to scrounge a chair from work as mine is falling to bits, got to love working with nice people, now to invest in a desk that isnt so tall!

Soldato
Can't remember last time I posted up some pics. I think I have moved rooms since and now I have a nice new Logitech Pro 2800 wireless keyboard and mouse combo which is amazingly better than the £5 rubbish wired keyboard/mouse I had before.

IMG_7848.jpg

IMG_7850.jpg

IMG_7851.jpg

Soldato
I can see a Novation Launchpad on the left,very nice,what audio interface are you using for ableton..:cool:

I've actually just sold Ableton because I don't get on with it. In the process of selling the launchpad but waiting til after the snow. I've also got a notation zero sl mk ii but flatmate is borrowing that. I am saving up for a vci-100 ad that and traktor will feel more like djing than Ableton has done.

I have Cubase for production so Ableton just didn't get a look in really.

I also want a nice new screen or 2. Not sure if want 2 x 22" or 1 x 24"+ screen. I'm bored of looking at the bezel between my screens. Maybe that 27.5" hanns g will suffice, I don't game on the old pc.

Soldato
I've actually just sold Ableton because I don't get on with it. In the process of selling the launchpad but waiting til after the snow. I've also got a notation zero sl mk ii but flatmate is borrowing that. I am saving up for a vci-100 ad that and traktor will feel more like djing than Ableton has done.

I have Cubase for production so Ableton just didn't get a look in really.

I also want a nice new screen or 2. Not sure if want 2 x 22" or 1 x 24"+ screen. I'm bored of looking at the bezel between my screens. Maybe that 27.5" hanns g will suffice, I don't game on the old pc.

Yes ableton is a love and hate relationship,never played out in clubs with it yet,i love the cdj's to much,tempted to get the akai apc 40 but still a bit savage on the old walllet..;)

Back
Top Bottom