Steam - Black Friday Sale

Soldato
I didn't own the orange box because i bought HL2 on release and never got around to finishing the dam game because Rome:Total War came out. I played TF2 at a friends house and found it a little too casual for my tastes. So i bought the orange box yesterday to make sure i play through HL2 and episodes over the xmas period.

Associate
Yes, Warband is a standalone product. Think about it as an improved version of the original. You won't be able to play older mods though, some of them were great (all singleplayer) but most are being recoded for the use in Warband.

Thanks, Warband & SFIV bought. The gameplay vids look intresting but I'm getting the CD key issue as well. Guess I'll have to wait abit.

Soldato
Hi guys

I bought splinter cell conviction game from mm yesterday. Today I installed the game. However when it comes to playing it I get the following 'Ubisoft Game launcher message' even though I am connected to the internet:(:

''An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again''

Any ideas :( ?

Associate
Hi guys

I bought splinter cell conviction game from mm yesterday. Today I installed the game. However when it comes to playing it I get the following 'Ubisoft Game launcher message' even though I am connected to the internet:(:

''An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again''

Any ideas :( ?
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I don't buy Ubisoft games.

Soldato
Seen a few people mention they're waiting for the Christmas sale as they seem to have some very good deals on. Any idea when this is and how long it lasts for? And are games on sale for the entire duration or do the offers vary day to day?

Back
Top Bottom