It's snowing

Soldato
Shot from my bedroom window in Ringmer (Near lewes, quite close to brighton)

I've no idea if my brother got to work this morning, he only works up the road but hes driving an E46 M3 :p

02122010220.jpg

Soldato
Shot from my bedroom window in Ringmer (Near lewes, quite close to brighton)

I've no idea if my brother got to work this morning, he only works up the road but hes driving an E46 M3 :p

Childish I know, but whats with the two balls and erect shaft behind the car?

Man of Honour
We have snow!!!! :D :D Quite a lot of it too it's so lovely!

Been told to work from home - RAS for the win. I have so much work to do that actually working from home will be a blessing. Could easy get to one of my offices, but they don't want us there.

Soldato
Just spent the last hour and a half trying to move the car out as I got stuck just around the corner from where I live. Just had to abandon the car :eek:

It must be about 10 inches thick :eek:

Caporegime
Why on earth does this country completely fall apart every single year, despite knowing the snow will be coming? Do people not prepare?

Fed up of hearing on every news channel how the UK is suffering and everything is a mess over a bit of snow. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Caporegime
We have snow!!!! :D :D Quite a lot of it too it's so lovely!

Been told to work from home - RAS for the win. I have so much work to do that actually working from home will be a blessing. Could easy get to one of my offices, but they don't want us there.

I actually prefferred working from home at my last place while in a support company...It was just easier.

People didn't phone as much? :p

Soldato
Why on earth does this country completely fall apart every single year, despite knowing the snow will be coming? Do people not prepare?

Fed up of hearing on every news channel how the UK is suffering aneverything is a mess over a bit of snow. Ridiculous.

We live in a country that has very little snow or in a short time, So there is no need to have snow chains and studid tyres handy in your garage or shed.

Caporegime
Just spent the last hour and a half trying to move the car out as I got stuck just around the corner from where I live. Just had to abandon the car :eek:

It must be about 10 inches thick :eek:

Why on earth did you even bother trying? :o

Fed up of hearing on every news channel how the UK is suffering aneverything is a mess over a bit of snow. Ridiculous.

Well....probably because we're not allowed to prepare, we're not allowed to add snow chains onto the cars when its this bad...No one prepares neighbourhood snow watches for people to clear out local roads etc

:p

Back
Top Bottom