NP: The now playing thread

Soldato
Originally posted by helmet
Tom McRea - Tom McRea + Just like blood.

Another Tom Mcrae fan? :D I absolutely idolise him, saw him play live in Liverpool in November and it was amazing :)

What's your favorite track? mines got to be Street Light, Walking2Hawaii and Ghost of a Shark

:)

Anyway NP : Nightwish - Over the Hills and Far Away

Next : Faith no More - Midlife Crisis

Associate
Fugitive Motel - Elbow

Originally posted by Seraphim
Sigur Rós - Svefn-g-englar

Nice
icon14.gif

Another Tom Mcrae fan?

Another one here too - may put some on later :)

Soldato
Originally posted by VaderDSL
Another Tom Mcrae fan? :D I absolutely idolise him, saw him play live in Liverpool in November and it was amazing :)

What's your favorite track? mines got to be Street Light, Walking2Hawaii and Ghost of a Shark

Hi Vader, yeah Mr McRea is the best UK musician ive heard in many years. Lyrics more than anything, sublime voice as well. Very talented person. As far as best/favourite songs go, it would have to be the entire first album, thats basically cheating, but i cant seem to put on any random song, i have to hear the full album.

The second album is fantastic too, but just a little less haunting than the first, "You only disappear", and like you said "Ghost of a shark".

I think his following is quite big now (after the mercury prize and all), but he deserves to be bigger. Channel 5 use his stuff a lot during previews of thier shows.

Wish i had 10 molecules of his talent, sadly i dont :p

Cheers,

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom