Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
salad dressing, they'll make a fortune with the right marketing

rrl broke up a bit today. Rising in line with lows of Feb and a year ago when it rose 300% in a day, its been on repeat since

gkp still idling, is it waiting for something

irish budget voted on tomorrow apparently this means something

Woah what a tumble for DES!

Not a bad SP for a company who can't tell the different between oil and water. DES with a market cap of £246m and the only asset they have is some oily water.

I wonder how many people are considering a buy sub 60p now. I reckon this'll see the low side of 50p if not lower at some point today.

In better news, EDL off to a confident start this morning with highs of 18%. Dropped back a bit now, but volumes are good at 30mil traded (admittedly this has just gone over a penny lol!).

Soldato
Not having seen it before, I gather it's more detailed trading information related to buys/sells and MMs doing said trading? Could be wrong...?

It's not L2. You cannot get L2 information for free. There is no order book and the information is the same as iii/advfn etc

It's just a nice front end and in my experience about 1 min ahead of the other "15-20 mins delayed" services.

Has long been a bookmark and excellent for a quick snapshot of how you're doing for the day :)

Soldato
Shareprice is live, although it's contended so you can get kicked off and have to refresh, and they are charging for L2.

When I press refresh at 14:23 and get a price "As of 14:07" this is not live. They are better than most, but unless you are paying for L2 then you aren't getting live prices anywhere.

Soldato
Ah no I'm just using the advanced screen. I use iii and (wrongly!) assumed it would be the same and ~15 mins behind even if I signed up!

Apologies for incorrect bluntness, might look at switching if it allows me to create multiple personalised pfs.

Back
Top Bottom