Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Associate
Who uses X-O.co.uk ? Ive been in xel since 73p and sitting on a nice profit, i know the buy and sell price is £5.95, does it cost anything to transfer funds back into your bank account?

Was looking at investing into EDL and OTC with the profits of XEL but they have moved up before the results from xel! never goes to plan!

Thanks

Jay

EDL still going mental, day three of high volume. 96 million traded in under 2 hours, 26% up today following 17% up yesterday and 15% the day before. Sitting at 1.511, could this be two double baggers in as many weeks...? I'm off for a little sit down, all of this is far too exciting.

Associate
EDL still going mental, day three of high volume. 96 million traded in under 2 hours, 26% up today following 17% up yesterday and 15% the day before. Sitting at 1.511, could this be two double baggers in as many weeks...? I'm off for a little sit down, all of this is far too exciting.

You must now be lying in a dark room LOL @ 1.72 (43.93%)!!

Soldato
EDL released an RNS explaining the recent SP movement...very well :p

8 December 2010

Edenville Energy PLC ("Edenville Energy" or the "Company")

Statement re Share Price Movement

Edenville Energy notes the recent movement in its ordinary share price and wishes to confirm that it is not aware of any information relating to the Company that would lead to such a movement in the price of its ordinary shares.

Back
Top Bottom