OcUK posts that you just can't forget

Soldato
I can (no longer[not even at all{apart from once when I forgot}]) form sentences using a bracketing (featuring round [or square]) system (or method) thanks to the tireless (and completely underappreciated [apart from the couple of people who loved him {and rightly so}]) work of Angus Higgins.

Soldato
Not necessarily funny ones, but a few I remember are:

Lopez' epic Tarantula thread. I ended up keeping a couple myself for a few years as a result of it.

The kid who was really young and went on Blue Peter and announced that his hobby was being an "Ocuker", but he muffled his words.

The thread we had for the invasion of Iraq. I forget the name of the poster, I'm not sure if he is still around but he got the nickname of the "OCUK War Reporter".

Associate
Whenever I hear Teenage Dream by Katy Perry..
Funny how music does that. Whenever I hear Video Killed the Radio Star I remember the vid Piggymon took of herself dancing around like a bit of a loon to that song.

Broadband photoshop thread..... where's the archive anyone?
Oh how that thread delivered and kept on delivering!

Archive is here:
http://www.broadband.flyer.co.uk/index.html

Oh and :D
34h6l3d.jpg

Caporegime
Broadband is back too. THat was epic.

THe one with the guy who Tefal haunted and found out where he worked etc was also epic.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So many classics. A recent would have to be "does the postman delivery letter post when snowing?" purely because every reply was a mockery of the mistyped title :D

Soldato
This, first thing I thought of when I saw the thread.
Legendary.

same

and also broadbands plea not to be photoshopped

geeza made a lot of classic posts too , microwaved chicken , monsters growing on his pee sodden floor , he even covered his face in mustard

Back
Top Bottom