Is it me of does this keep popping up everywhere?

Soldato
I think this is what he means by Dark lord
26848.jpg.jpg

Lord Adebowale
Alright, two points for Baron Adebowale, the Chancellor at my old University.

victoradebowale.jpg

Soldato
This is basic psyscology.

You are only noticing it everywhere because you are subconsciously looking for it. You 'notice' hundreds of things every day but you only remember noticing cthlu/scarface because that 'pleases your mind' as it were.

It;s like when people say OMG I keep seeing the time when it's exactly XX:22 mins . Well no, you look at the time mouch more often than that, but for some reason you remember every time you see the time XX:22.

Like when you buy a new car say a BMW 520d e.g. I gaurantee you'll see hundreds of 520d driving about. You are still seeing the same amoutn as you always have, just now you are noting it becuase it has some kind of significance to you.

Associate

You are only noticing it everywhere because you are subconsciously looking for it. You 'notice' hundreds of things every day but you only remember noticing cthlu/scarface because that 'pleases your mind' as it were.

It;s like when people say OMG I keep seeing the time when it's exactly XX:22 mins . Well no, you look at the time mouch more often than that, but for some reason you remember every time you see the time XX:22.

Like when you buy a new car say a BMW 520d e.g. I gaurantee you'll see hundreds of 520d driving about. You are still seeing the same amoutn as you always have, just now you are noting it becuase it has some kind of significance to you.

chill out :rolleyes:

Soldato

chill out :rolleyes:

O.o how was his / her reply anything less than 'chilled out'... :confused:

Soldato
Just seen this thread!

Your not alone mate everywhere I go I keep seeing references to Lovecraft and Cthulu. The final straw was the other day I walked into Waterstones and "The call of Cthulu" was on a small stand with a couple of other books that were being recommended.

I feel like I am being chased by it now...and this thread is not helping

/hides

Man of Honour
OP
Just seen this thread!

Your not alone mate everywhere I go I keep seeing references to Lovecraft and Cthulu. The other day I walked into Waterstones and "The call of Cthulu" was on a small stand with a few other books that were being recommended.

I feel like I am being chased by it now...

Thank you!!! :D

In your face, everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom