***Your 2011 Aspirations***

Soldato
What are your aspirations / plans for 2011, yes I know xmas hasn't even started yet but we all think about it.

What didn't you achieve this year that you set yourself way back in 2009 for 2010 and what are you hoping / planing to do in 2011.

Fire away!

Soldato
New job starts in earnest in January, if I do well it'll put me back where I was before everything went wrong 18 months ago or better off, money wise, and certainly better off in terms of being happy. I intend to give it everything and make something of myself.

I've got an operation coming up early next year as well which means I'll be able to ride my pushbike again, and I intend to make the time to do it, I'm not in great shape and I'd like to get in better trim to feel better about myself. Hopefully I won't just be lazy.

Soldato
Start looking for another job
Do something to get myself started in production
Get my new camera/lens
Carry on at the gym
Go travelling around the US/Canada

Soldato
OP
New job starts in earnest in January, if I do well it'll put me back where I was before everything went wrong 18 months ago or better off, money wise, and certainly better off in terms of being happy. I intend to give it everything and make something of myself.

I've got an operation coming up early next year as well which means I'll be able to ride my pushbike again, and I intend to make the time to do it, I'm not in great shape and I'd like to get in better trim to feel better about myself. Hopefully I won't just be lazy.

Sounds like you've got a plan and will to make it happen, good luck

Finish my Apprenticeship & Become Fully Qualified :)

In what may I ask?

[TW]Fox;18003675 said:
Finally get around to changing the car I guess.

:eek: Will there be a massive thread on it where you comment against yourself and cause an argument with yourself? :p jk

Soldato
To get damn good at playing the guitar.
To get a first in my first year of university.
To get laid.

Annoyingly, one of those ambitions that seems unreasonable. :( :p

Associate
Get a new laptop
Actually get fit before my teenage years are gone
Do more mountain biking
Try and be interested in education besides music

Back
Top Bottom