*** NEW TO OcUK *** Viewsonic Viewpad 10 ***

Associate
We have the latest Tablet PC from Viewsonic - Viewpad 10 which allows you to dual boot between Windows 7 and Android. Limited stock availability the perfect christmas present.

Viewsonic 10.1" Viewpad 10 Tablet Win7/Android Dual Boot @ £439.99 inc VAT

CO-000-VS_400.jpg

10" tablet that offers dual operating systems, Windows 7 Home Premium and Android within same high speed device including a 160GB SSD, 1Gb Memory and a 1.66ghz Processor.

Since the launch of the Apple Ipad it was inevitable that manufacturers would develop there own solution. Viewsonic have put together a fantastic dual boot solution which gives you the choice of either using Android for browsing the internet and using applications or Windows 7 for your general day to day tasks.

Features:-

- All purpose 10 inch Touch Tablet PC, perfect for Quick Web browsing using Google Android or full PC functionality using Windows 7
- Windows 7 Home Premium DUAL BOOT Google Android 1.6
- High Definition Capacitive Multi Touch Screen display (1024x600)
- High Speed Intel Pine Trail-M N455 Processor
- Intel GFX 200MHz Graphics
- 1GB DDR3 Memory
- 16GB SSD Storage
- Micro SD Card Reader
- Bluetooth included
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- 1.3MP WebCam
- Audio out, 2x USB 2.0, 1x mini VGA
- Intel HD Audio with Stereo Speakers
- Virtual Keyboard
- Li-Polymer battery 10.8V/3200mAh

Only £439.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
wow... nice looking but will it ever take off... i have seen ipads, but they are just the latest fashion thing to have on your person... just wondering.

Soldato
wow... nice looking but will it ever take off... i have seen ipads, but they are just the latest fashion thing to have on your person... just wondering.

well by the sales of the ipad they already have taken off

competitors are now rushing to jump on the band wagon that apple has started

Associate
looks exceptional but tell me, would microsoft office apps like word and maybe a stretch to powerpoint run at a reasonable speed on here? would be a useful thing to use in university lectures for notes and with a 1.66ghz cpu, i think it sounds quite good :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
More than likely going to be a soldered in chip with no expansion. I use W7 with 1Gb of RAM as a VM, works fine for me if all I want to do is browse and use outlook. 3G would've been awesome, but I guess you can just dongle it up.

Its a single DDR3 SO-DIMM, there are little rubbrer grommets over the back which hide screws - remove those and the SSD and memory are accessible. the SSD is about the size of a compact flash - the OEM sells them with 16/32 & 64GB versions and with 1/2GB - for some reason Viewsonic chose the lowest spec. There are other models of the same tablet out there which have some of these options and 3G available as options.

These are from the Tega V2 which is why its a 32GB SSD - but its the same kit - the DDR3 SODIMM is on the other side of the circuit board.

TegaV2-modules_thumb.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

Associate
looks exceptional but tell me, would microsoft office apps like word and maybe a stretch to powerpoint run at a reasonable speed on here? would be a useful thing to use in university lectures for notes and with a 1.66ghz cpu, i think it sounds quite good :)

Yes, the Viewpad 10 would have no problem running MS Office applications. Obviously slight tweaks would make things better, like turning off Windows search (Indexing) and any other silly services/process.

Back
Top Bottom