are ipod touch 4thgens even that much better than 3rd gen, honest answer

Soldato
32GB 3rd Gen Ipod Touch at £120 is a bargain.

edit:

2nd gen not so much, seems to be the going rate if in decent condition.

Last edited:
Permabanned
pay for it, wait to receive it, smash it up and say you got it delivered like that :p problem solved.

dont do this

just dont pay for it and explain to the seller the problem you wont recieve a negative the seller will get his fees back worst outcome is the seller has to wait for money

Associate
You'd be missing out if it was 2nd gen (slower cpu, older gfx, less ram, no multi-taking - if it wasn't jailborken).

However, The 32GB 3rd Gen ipod has the improved cpu and gfx chips from the iPhone 3GS so it's not far off from the apple A4.

The only thing you'd be missing is the retina display and the cameras - so not bad at all for £120.

Associate
main difference is you wont be able to play the newer games with as much ease and they wont look as good but if just for a music device and thats it 3rds fine

Permabanned
oh boo hoo who cares if he doesnt pay, all that will happen is he will get an unpaid item strike.

just get a 4th gen its better!

Soldato
You actually sold anything in your life? Would you be happy if someone didn't pay for an item...I bet you would love it mr boohoo...next time you list something on eBay let me know and il spam the **** out of it and not pay then come on here and try telling us you don't care.

Associate
OP
it turns out, it was the WOMAN who got cold feet, she didnt want to let her ipod go, she thought at £120 it wasnt enough. so i bid on a 4th gen ipod, 32gb, (brand new) won it for £171. he posted it friday, so now i wait, WIN WIN :) .. unless its a scam :p

Back
Top Bottom