Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Associate
Fantastic news for XEL this morning.

RNS : -

The Company announces that the flow test of the 9/3b-6z horizontal well on the Bentley field has been successfully completed.

The flow rates achieved demonstrate both the commerciality of the Bentley field and the reservoir properties to be above the upper end of modelled expectations.

Key flow test results were:

· Total flow test of 36 hours including clean-up of 9 hours, with cumulative production to tote tanks of over 2,000 barrels.

· Multi-rate flow tests were conducted, culminating in a final stabilised flow rate of 2,900 stock tank barrels of oil per day.

Richard Smith, Chief Executive Officer of Xcite Energy, commented:

"This is an outstanding outcome for the Xcite team and for the industry contractors to deliver this successful well test on Bentley. This flow test fully demonstrates the commercial potential of the Bentley field and the long-held belief that Xcite has maintained in this major North Sea asset. We now move on to the first stage production planned for 2011 with an excellent platform."

Broker upgraded from 247p to 600p already

Live price 380p

^ me too, I got in yesterday, not much but enough!

I've only got a small holding in MVC, as it was one of the shares I used to spread my risk about with but if it does a CNR then it won't matter too much! :)

What's the prospects on MVC?? Not read a lot about it but you guys are good at finding the little gems.

Have a read of this.

Should give you an idea. :)

Associate
Cheers, will have a read of that later on :)

Always here company names flying around that look ok but never know the right places to dig in and do some research.

Man of Honour
XEL, CNR and OTC are my recent additions....grabbed XEL at 224p a few days ago and CNR at 7.8p so very late to the party...I first saw it around March time @0.4!

Steering clear of BMR until they're able to sign something, and OTC is a punt. Seems to be being talked about more over the past couple of days which is good to see (I bought last week).

And still holding RKH steady, can't wait for Jan/Feb :D

Back
Top Bottom