OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round Twelve - "Open Theme" DISCUSSION

Soldato
put something in as at least a placeholder. Would like to spend more time on the comp and at least get those signs cloned out but i only have the use of one arm after slipping on ice last night :(.. and no access to my comp anyway.
Was taken at chantilly, france, handheld. :) very soft lens at the edges at handholdable apertures (sigma 10-20) :(

Last edited:
Associate
Got mine in.

Bit concerned that the verticals look out. The walls on each side do taper slightly towards each other (by exactly the same amount) due to the perspective but the shadow makes it *look* like it all leans to the right.

Andrew

Soldato
Got one in this month! Managed to snap a photo yesterday that I'm quite happy with for now. Was hoping for a star trail or something but the weather has been down right miserable here for the last few days :(

Soldato
Nice and atmospheric, I like :)

The weather has been rubbish this month, I haven't been able to get out anyway what with work and then Christmas. I'll be glad to get back to work for a rest! It'll just be a happy snap from me this month which is disappointing as it'll be the only month I didn't take my entry shot with the competition in mind :(

Mud

Mud

Soldato
Is mine a bit pea soupy? I was working off a laptop screen, now that I'm back home I think the colour might not have been what I was aiming for...was trying for a coolish green-copper.

e: nevermind, can't go far wrong with black and white...

Last edited:
Soldato
Always room for blank and white :D

I volunteered to go to the shops earlier, so took the opportunity for a little diversion to try and get a shot :) Not sure I really like anything I got too much, but at least it's taken for the comp. Just need to pick one now... :)

Associate
Got a distinctly mediocre entry in. I've been stuck at home over the past few weeks so I thought I'd turn the tables and take a shot of the camera I used for the rest of my entries, especially as I'll be deserting to Nikon next year :eek:.

You guys like pictures of camera gear right :D

Back
Top Bottom