****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Clearly a bloke.

so where does the baby come out from lol?

wtf.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

troll_face.png

troll_face_guy.jpg

Soldato
I took a look at your post content before I saw whose it was and thought, "PLEASE let this not be trigger". This 4chan meme crap is so old.

wtf is your problem? You just decided to post here to rant? srsly, this is an random image thread. What I post here is totally random. Meme or no meme its random and totally my choice what to post on here. If you got nothing positive to say then keep it to yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway here is a pic - Swedish Armed Forces Team Based Test Results which i participated in. No idea how we failed multi-tasking so hard, I think the multi-tasking test was glitched.

High resolution image:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x241/whupass93/GOOD_TEAM.jpg

You must post an image if posting in this thread

Gilly

Gilly I did post an image but the image is too big, hence the url above. I would be braking the following rule:
# High resolution pics to be provided as a link/url not an image. So there is no need to issue me that warning.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
wtf is your problem? You just decided to post here to rant? srsly, this is an random image thread. What I post here is totally random.

Well it's not quite, is it. It all has a common theme these days LOLZ 4CHAN.

If you got nothing positive to say then keep it to yourself.

I'll say what I deem appropriate.

gghhjghjghj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom