Good keyboard for typing?

Associate
Hi all,

Has anyone got any recommendations for a good keyboard for typing?

I do a lot of coding and not so much gaming these days so im not really after a gaming keyboard ( unless its nice to type on as well ;) )

I actually find the Bluetooth apple keyboard that came with my iMac quite nice to use, is there anything with a similar feel to that for the PC?

Thanks for any help!

Soldato
depends how much ur willing to spend really.

but if u dont mind spending a bit, then a mechanical keyboard will be the best to go for

Soldato
If you like the feel of the apple keyboard - then the wired apple keyboard is probably the easiest option (plug it in - it works) and the keys feel the same are the wireless one.

I believe you can connect the bluetooth keyboard up to a PC, but you will need to make sure you get one of the bluetooth adapters that works well with this board.

Alternatively, a mechanical keyboard like this would be rather nice if you plan to do a lot of typing (also it should be great for a bit of gaming).

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies guys, ive just been reading about the mechanical keyboards, sounds like a good way to go.

That Razer Black Widow does look nice, the price seems reasonable if its well built etc.

Would the Razer be the best bet for around the £75 mark?

Soldato
If your on a budget look at the Logitech MK300 wireless keyboard. I've got two of them - very comfortable and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom