Any Dorset OCUKers?

Soldato
Any Dorset members online? I'm hoping I might be able to pick your mind - I need to find something to do tomorrow for a "friend" and myself. Casual fun, something in Dorset (based in Lyme Regis), don't mind driving an hour or two.

No real requirements, just help me find something to do! Weather might be poor, open to any suggestions

Man of Honour
Scratchy Bottom then take her up Shìtterton.
icon14.gif

Soldato
Turn her on at Cerne Abbas, might make you feel inadequate though

cerneabbas.jpg

Then i guess you could go to Weymouth, or if you really want to show her a good time take her to Yeovil for some chavtastic moments and street fighting!

Man of Honour
Not really sure what kinda stuff your into, etc. but some stuff in the area:

Cricket Saint Thomas?

Hardy Monument and that area for outdoor stuff.

Man of Honour
Then i guess you could go to Weymouth, or if you really want to show her a good time take her to Yeovil for some chavtastic moments and street fighting!

Not much to see/do around Yeovil really (unless you wanna hang out in spoons/neo) but depending on interests and and so on Yeovilton Fleet Air Arm museum or Sparkford motor museum might be of interest.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Go for a walk over at durdle door or lulwoth cove followed by country pub lunch (plenty of gooduns over that way). Alternatively fish and chips on the cob at lyme is always nice.

As for "activities"....wrong county!

Back
Top Bottom