New Antec Case - Which isn't going to be a flop like some of the recent releases

Soldato
There is a new king-ding-aling is in town from next week, Antec have finally listened and have designed a new case which isn't ugly. (like some of their recent case products). The 100 is similiar to the classic Antec 300 but with an all black interior, SSD mounts as standard and a large CPU backplate cut out. This case is better than the Antec 300.

BEST OF ALL IT IS CHEAPER THAN THE ANTEC 300 TOO.

Antec 100 One Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black @ £46.99 inc VAT

CA-161-AN_400.jpg
CA-161-AN_33124_400.jpg

CA-161-AN_33125_400.jpg
CA-161-AN_33121_400.jpg

Antec’s One Hundred is the gaming case that delivers high-end features at a price that won’t break the bank. Eight expansion slots provide exceptional expandability, and can accommodate multiple video cards. A sleek painted black interior with clean, perforated front bezel houses your components in style, while the four top USB ports with audio in/out and handy storage tray bring convenience and accessibility to the package. Finally, the bottom PSU mount, two included TwoCool™ fans and washable fan filter keep your system cool and quiet. Antec’s One Hundred provides a wealth of in-demand features while keeping you within your budget.

- Bottom-mounted power supply isolates heat and noise
- Perforated front bezel delivers maximum air intake
- Includes standard case lock slot for integrated anti-theft protection
- CPU cut-out allows for easy installation of CPU coolers
- Cable management compartment organizes cables discretely
- Convenient top accessory tray
- Cable management ties keep your case organized
- 6 x internal 3.5” HDDs
- 3 x external 5.25” HDDs
- 1 x internal bottom-mounted 2.5” SSD drive
- 8 expansion slots for plenty of flexibility
- Cooling system
- 1 x top special 140 mm TwoCool™ fan
- 1 x rear 120 mm TwoCool™ fan
- 2 x front 120 mm fans for HDDs (optional)
- 1 x side 120 mm fan for graphics cards (optional)
- Front ports: 4 x USB 2.0, Audio (AC’97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
- Washable air filter for quick, easy cleaning
- Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- Power supply not included
- Dimensions: 480.5 mm (H) x 197.5 mm (W) x 477 mm (D)

Only £46.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Not sure about the bump on the top, but looks like a contender for the 300 for sure, especially at the current price point.

EDIT - looking again, I am almost certain that is just a 300 with modified motherboard tray and outer plastic shell.

Soldato
Would've been nice to see some front fans and USB 3.0 but looks decent for a low budget case.

Also the description there:
1 x internal bottom-mounted 2.5” SSD drive

Should probably read SSD mount rather than SSD drive. :D

Associate
I quite like the look of this the Mechano look of the Dark Fleet was minging

I wonder if they will have windowed side panels to go with it

Associate
I'd rather spend a little more and get something much nicer..... I mean I've even seen cheaper no-name cases with nicer features like toolless drive bays and bays you can remove drives from when you have big graphic cards in there..... :o

Soldato
It's an improvement on most Antecs, but with the side panel on it's far, far uglier than the 300 IMO.

A black interior and an SSD mount doesn't make a good looking case.

Associate
I own an Antec Fusion case for my HTPC and its amazing.

£130 i paid for it, brushed alluminum silver, decent front LCD display panel for EQ/Weather/Track/Time etc.

Good space inside thats easy to work with, runs very cool and a pretty generous 350W PSU

But, its quite large so not sure if it will be suitable for you if space is an issue etc

Associate
Can anyone tell me if this will house this Graphics Card

I ordered this case and the GPU but size didnt occur to me until a friend mentioned his friend had the 300 and had to cut some metal for the graphics card to fit. I put in a webnote but I could really do with knowing before it gets shipped. Cheers.

Associate
Don't like cases which only have holes in the side for the side fan. I'd rather have nothing on the side or a window there.

Back
Top Bottom