Law of Attraction

Soldato
OP
lol - please tell me you're being sarcastic.
only an idiot would believe they work.

you didnt answer my question

Waaaaaaait, are people saying these power bands actually work?

lolPlacebo.

yes

Maybe those bands could aid you with the correct usage of spelling and grammar?

surely it should be "use" not "usage" as usage would imply i should only practise correct spelling and grammar occasionally

what im going to do, is test it out by putting it in the pocket of the person and do the test but sometimes i will put in something else instead and see if it is all placebo. which it isnt as how can placebo physically make you more flexible. i could touch my toes with it on and couldnt without.

Soldato
OP
http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/964074

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11805616

There is absolutely no scientific evidence to show that Power Balance Bands improve you're performance in any physical activity!

... please dont quote me with that rubbish.

They were asked to do four simple exercises with and without the Power Balance band.

The tests did not replicate the tests Power Balance had on their website but were standard tests for the sports industry.

What a pile of crap. Why didnt they do the tests from the website?

and have you tried one personally? no ones answering me, you're just denying the claims because you havn't used one and its not "scientifically" possible. I beg of you to go out and buy one and see for yourself.

Powerbalance themselves admit there is no basis to their claims and have actually withdrawn the product in places around the world. You realise what that means?

Yes. It means it stops people sueing them on a ridiculous law suit or something along those lines. Similar to the way domestos or mr muscle have to put "kills 99.9% of bacteria" even though it is 100%.

There is no basis, how can you measure your bodies frequency or energy? Not possible at this time if ever.

Basically, im going to buy one of these bands. and i will make a video comprising of tests measuring flexibility, balance, strength. and ill post it on here regardless of the answer. and you never know, it could have been placebo. but im pretty sure its not.

Also when i first tried the tests, I didnt believe it at all, so how could that have been placebo if I had no belief in the band?

Soldato
Basically, im going to buy one of these bands. and i will make a video comprising of tests measuring flexibility, balance, strength. and ill post it on here regardless of the answer. and you never know, it could have been placebo. but im pretty sure its not.

Also when i first tried the tests, I didnt believe it at all, so how could that have been placebo if I had no belief in the band?

Have you bought it yet? I'm quite interested to hear how you get on. I have seen some interesting things with kinesiology muscle testing but am still a bit sceptical.

Caporegime
Have you bought it yet? I'm quite interested to hear how you get on. I have seen some interesting things with kinesiology muscle testing but am still a bit sceptical.

Might be worth you having a look at the Jay Cutler recommended one as well for comparison, its not a hologram or magnet, something to do with water molecules or something. No doubt its equally as **** as the powerbalance one :p

Soldato

Are these tests devised by the manufacturers of said band?

A friend of mine bought one, mainly because it was branded by a poncy motocross company, and he told me that it gives you a list of tests to try and that they're all complete pish, clearly designed to trick you into thinking the piece of rubber around your wrist has transformed you into some sort of superman.

Back
Top Bottom