Samsung P2450H Stand

Soldato
Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to disassemble this once it's attached? I need to transport it in the box but it's being stubborn.

I'm talking about the arm/leg rather than the very bottom that screws off.

Soldato
OP
Thanks very much! I gave it an almighty yank and it finally came out. Cheap, nasty design from samsung, though they do bundle nice cables with this monitor. I'd rather not have those and a decent stand.

Associate
I don't underSTAND (sorry !) what all the fuss is about with the P2450H stand. Mine works perfectly, my monitor hasn't fallen over once. If I wanted to, I could tilt the screen forwards or backwards a bit (which I`ve just done to see if it works). The stand does it's job, what more can you expect ? OK, it doesn't allow height adjustment, but I can live with that.

Soldato
OP
Have you owned a large panel before the P2450H? My previous Samsung panel had a much more robust stand that screwed in and was more rigid with more weight. It was the same level of monitor, just older. It also offered swivel left and right, and my monitor never wobbled whenever someone touches the desk.

The solution is easy though, buy a mount. Makes a well priced monitor not so much, though the IQ and panel finish is great so it delivers in that respect.

Soldato
The build quality of the P2450H is above and beyond most other monitors in its price range and size class. The stand is perhaps a little 'flimsy' compared to the rest of the monitor I would agree. I'm glad you managed to disassemble it with a little persistance. Those stands really can be stubborn - most people don't realise you can tilt the thing either because it's so stiff.

Back
Top Bottom