The future of CoD?

Soldato
Remove iron sights, increase speed, remove the silly perks and weapons, and require more hits to kill. Basically make a new RTCW.

CoD is FPS with training wheels and i'm bored of it!

Caporegime
Remove iron sights, increase speed, remove the silly perks and weapons, and require more hits to kill. Basically make a new RTCW.

CoD is FPS with training wheels and i'm bored of it!

I'd say decrease the speed, more recoil, less ridiculous perks and killstreak rewards, bring back the 3, 5 and 7 instead of having stupidly overpowered gunship and chopper gunner rewards.

Soldato
We need bigger maps, larger teams, vehicles, PLanetside 2 basically with real life environments and equipment, because I have zero hope for PS2 ever to be released or be any good thanks to SOE.

Caporegime
B ops caters for that

The different playlists cater for those that want something other than the defaults. My mate loves pure - which has no killstreaks, no attachments, no equipment etc..

Dont want that ? fine then play classic which has the 3,5,7 fixed killstreaks you want.

Dont want that ? play the normal playlist mode with the full killstreaks.

Black ops has the perfect balance imo. Let people choose what they want in different playlists.

Associate
what future? :p

I suspect when the MW story finishes with the third it will die out and evolve, if it keeps going any further after 3 it would be crazy >.>

Soldato
B ops caters for that

The different playlists cater for those that want something other than the defaults. My mate loves pure - which has no killstreaks, no attachments, no equipment etc..

Dont want that ? fine then play classic which has the 3,5,7 fixed killstreaks you want.

Dont want that ? play the normal playlist mode with the full killstreaks.

Black ops has the perfect balance imo. Let people choose what they want in different playlists.

If they gave decent XP for pure then I wouldn't play anything but.

Caporegime
And you are going to purchase MW2.........

Yeah but it's more of a re-purchase. I've already got it on PC but cba sitting in an office to play a game. I had it on PS3 ages ago but sold it after playing the campaign. Black Ops on PS3 is just a joke, the multiplayer is absolutely broken and I don't mean in terms of gameplay, more of the fact that you can hardly get a lag free game and when you do the host leaves and they still haven't managed to fix the migrating host thing so you just get chucked back to your party on your own where you get to play the super awesome "will my friend be able to join my party" game.

Last edited:
Soldato
When it comes to console games I think it doesn't really matter which one you play, dedicated servers are always a huge +. I would probably enjoy as much playing MW1/MW2 or Black Ops if I played on console as you don't really have problems with hacks on them.

PC is another story, old games get no support so hacks are not detected anymore. Only hackers are left playing MW1 on PC.

We will get 1 CoD game per year it seems, which is way to often imo but unfortunately sells will always be huge so this will not stop.

I'm already done with the series on PC, i might pick up future releases just to play them for few weeks then sell the game on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom