New SilverStone TJ11-W

Associate
So glad i hung onto my old Lian-Li V2000B, its bigger than this silverstone and cost £150. To pay this much for a case like this i would expect it to come with a 480 SR-1, looks like a right pita for watercooling too, hell my RVO2 could house a 520 (in theory)

Associate
It's big enough for the XL-ATX motherboards such as the GA-X58A-UD9. These are premuim boards so I bet Silverstone thought they could catch some this action by such a steep mark up. Shame, as I liked the case, but not at £500+. Frankly not at £200+ either.

May be I'll consider it when the next one comes out and these have dropped to a more sensible, sub £200 price...

Soldato
No thanks, not for that much money. It looks quite versatile, but only because it's so large, and it'd be great for modders, but who wants to be cutting into a £500+ case!?

Also, the design already looks dated to me. It looks like the TJ07 but less clean, and that design (although good) was from probably around 2006 or something. They need to do something fresh with this.

Back
Top Bottom