Jan-March 2011 is looking expensive

Associate
I rarely buy games at launch (especially console games) so that's alright. I still got Fallout New: Vegas, Fable III, Settlers 7, Bayonetta and Mount and Blade to get through.

The game I'm looking forward to the most this year is Shogun 2 in March. My gf won't see me in the evenings...

Permabanned
I never completed that last drive on TDU the one that u had to race to the desert bit, hope the handling is a lot better on tdu2

DS is DS hope its good as the first, I had to play it in the day most of the time

What's better about the 360 version?

Everything

Caporegime
You couldnt add release dates - didnt know they were all out this quarter - will have to justify purchases with so many out...

KZ3 and I2 are the only ones there that really definite day one purchases...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I've got Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm pre-ordered.
I'll get Killzone 3 at somepoint.
Infamous 2 hasn't got a release date but i'll be getting it when it's out.
I'm also quite interested in Home Front and that's out in march.

Soldato
Dead Space 2 I'd kind of resided myself to just renting, as I'd stated in the thread my disappointment with the first game. However I played the demo and did enjoy it, so will probably pick it up.

Bulletstorm I do like the look of.

There isn't anything else that I'd want to purchase without a really good review first though. Looking at the release schedule for the year, it looks like a very quiet mid half of the year for 2011. After the first few months, it's not until the final quarter that all the big games are coming out.

Soldato
The first time one of these threads has rung true, Dead Space 2, Crysis 2, Infamous 2 and Killzone 3 all day one buys for me.

The rest I couldnt care less about mind.

Soldato
I promised myself i wouldn't buy any games on release this year seeing as last year all but two dropped in price near instantly (God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5). This month is not going to help...

Associate
Elder scrolls: Skyrim
Gears of war 3
Crysis 2
Shift 2
Mass effect 3
TDU 2
Dead Space 2

YUM

EDIT: Bah I put down games for the whole year what the hell :D

Last edited:
Associate
Deus Ex 3, Killzone 3 and Mass Effect 2 for me at some point (have quite a back-log to get through from December!!), though will be keeping an eye out on other releases too :)

Edz

Edz

Soldato
All I want atm is Infamous 2 (demo was awesome)

But will consider Dead Space 2 & Killzone 3, but will probably wait for reviews and a price drop.

Back
Top Bottom