Massive favour - red eye removal pros?

Soldato
Off topic, but how can their marketing/advertising department let that phrase go out as "friday's" and not "fridays"?!

:(

Because it's a play on words, yes if they were just referring to the days then you're absolutely right it should indeed be 'Fridays' but as they are referring to their brand as well as the day, they have used their brand which is Friday's...

Soldato
Yeah, you're right actually. Just went to their site and they do use the word "Friday's" all over the place.

Still, could be rather confusing and misleading to others who already have difficulty with apostrophes.

Associate
OP
^^ Welcome :)

I assume you have re-saved it, so i can take it off my space?

Yeah I've saved your version so you can take it off :)

Yeah, you're right actually. Just went to their site and they do use the word "Friday's" all over the place.

Still, could be rather confusing and misleading to others who already have difficulty with apostrophes.

The saying is "Thank God it's Friday" so the restaurant name in its full form would be the possessive "TGIFriday's restaurant", therefore "TGI Friday's". Technically it is correct, but I agree with you, it just doesn't look right.

Cool photo though :p

Back
Top Bottom