Saturday 17th Spoilers

Permabanned
Originally posted by kaiowas
Do Man utd *EVER* play a Sat 3pm KO?

Note to pedants: I'm sure they do it's just a rhetorical question as they seem to play at other times practically every week

They play at 12.30 because they are always on TV and Prem+. As a Man U fan, it's great - we get to put the pressure on Arsenal and Chelsea before they've even kicked off :)

Permabanned
Originally posted by quackers
is gneville injured?

iirc, he may have got a small knock last week. But I think the main reason he's out is because fergie is playing O'Shea, Fletcher, Ronaldo etc. It's good to have a big squad - we are gonna kick some serious ass in 2-3 years when they are all grown up.

Associate
It's not just Man Utd. The kick off times this season are a joke. I think Leicester have had 3 home 3pm kick offs all season?

Soldato
Been one way traffic this match. Man utd's final ball has been pretty poor so they haven't given Wolves many problems. Wolves are just hoofing it upto Iverson who isn't exactly the best target man around ;)

Associate
Well if score stays the same should make things interesting. Would be a very bad result for Leeds.

Mind you i wouldn't be surprised if Man Utd got at least one back. I think last season they scored in the last 10 minutes in nearly 1/3 of their games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom