Missing Bristol woman confirmed murdered

Soldato
I drove past an ITV van and a blockaded road this evening on my way home. I usually take Aberdeen road to get to my own road. Have only just now realised why.

I hope, whoever it is, that they catch him, or her, and that we get a solid confession.

Caporegime
Any news yet if they have any evidence on the Tabak guy? or are the police just clutching at straws again?

Last edited:
Soldato
Wouldn't it be "funny" (and I dont mean ha-ha funny) if it wasn't even this Tabak guy they have arrested or, like the landlord, it is not him that did it.

The press in this country are really taking the **** these days. They have someone charged, tried and convicted before that person even sees the inside of a courtroom...

The public (in general) are no better - It appears we have went from "innocent till proven guilty" to "guilty unless you prove yourself innocent but even then we still think you're dodgy as there is no smoke without fire" :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Wouldn't it be "funny" (and I dont mean ha-ha funny) if it wasn't even this Tabak guy they have arrested or, like the landlord, it is not him that did it.

The press in this country are really taking the **** these days. They have someone charged, tried and convicted before that person even sees the inside of a courtroom...

The public (in general) are no better - It appears we have went from "innocent till proven guilty" to "guilty unless you prove yourself innocent but even then we still think you're dodgy as there is no smoke without fire" :rolleyes:

Yep just look through this thread for all the columbos that knew it was the boyfriend or landlord. This time Ocuk has failed to guess it might be this new guy arrested.

"OMG look at the landlord, I knew it was him"

Who here didn't have atleast one weird looking/dressing or acting teacher at their school.

Associate

Fully agree. Too much trust is put in the 'news' in this country, forgetting that at the end of the day it's just a product trying to be sold to us.

Soldato
Yep just look through this thread for all the columbos that knew it was the boyfriend or landlord. This time Ocuk has failed to guess it might be this new guy arrested.

"OMG look at the landlord, I knew it was him"

Who here didn't have atleast one weird looking/dressing or acting teacher at their school.
If you went up Gloucester Road in Bristol, you'll find plenty of rather strange characters, Bristol wouldn't be the same without 'em! They're also harmless, unless you believe what you read in the papers...

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;18280467 said:

Exactly, irrelevant unless he knocked through, killed her and then spent the next few days bricking up and replastering and nicely retouching in the paintwork :D

If he works that fast and neatly, I have some odd jobs round here he can do.

Man of Honour
He has been charged -

Police charge Vincent Tabak with Jo Yeates murder

A man has been charged with murdering landscape architect Jo Yeates.

Miss Yeates, 25, was found dead on Christmas Day, eight days after going missing from her home in the Clifton area of Bristol.

An Avon and Somerset Police spokesman said 32-year-old Vincent Tabak, who was arrested on Thursday, had been charged with her murder.

Miss Yeates's body was found next to a country road in Failand, three miles from where she lived.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12257299

Back
Top Bottom