The new Orange Android phone (San Francisco) £99...but a Question??

Associate
I've got a black android sticker on mine, its getting a bit scuffed up so need to get a new one, might go green next time. Really could use a whole battery cover as the glass covering the camera cracked and fell out!

Caporegime
These could be nice:

mozillafirefox40beta820.jpg

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Whats the best 2.2 firmware to use? Is it still buggy or has that been fixed now?

As for cases - I don't see the point, had mine for a couple months now I think, and not 1 scratch or anything, never used a case. Had my hands on a HTC DHD for a few days and that definately needed a case as its premium..but the SF is more of a cheap prototype, no need for a case :p

Man of Honour
Hi guys

Got a problem thats driving me nuts. Running latest jellyfish rom... on o2

When phones sleeps (screen turns off), phone doesnt get any gmail or whatsapp pushes until the screen is on. At leats most of the time

My Desire HD still gets pushes even in standby, so there must be a setting somewhere but cant find it...

This is on wifi or 3g.. any ideas ?

Last edited:
Soldato
surely if the phone is accepting push notifications then its not really sleeping since the app needs to be running and constantly checking online for new messages.

I just wait and check my emails online at my convenience rather than when the phone tells me to.

Back
Top Bottom