• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zotac GTX 580

Associate
Hi, im getting a GTX 580 bt im unsure on what one to choose.

im thinking of choosing the zotac just because it comes with a 5 year guarantee.

what do you think?

:)

Soldato
Me personally i would get the OcUK 580 with a 2 year warrentee but thats because i would'nt keep the card much longer then 2 years anyway.

Associate
I have a Palit GTX580 and have managed to clock mine to 900 core 1800 shader, great GPU but like others have said some good and some bad with regards to overclocking (if thats what you want from it)
As a standard setup its still extremely fast.
Plus a 2 years warranty with mine aswell.

And judging that i change my GPU every 6 to 9 months it should still have the warranty included when coming to sell (if i sell LOL)

Associate
I have a Zotac 580 and had no issues with it. And a Zotac 480. Their warranty length is fantastic but as people have pointed out you probably won't keep it longer than a couple of years max anyway! But it's nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom