OcUK appoints new General Manager

Man of Honour
Thank you very much for your kind welcome everyone and especially to Mark for giving me this fantastic opportunity at OcUK:), as Mark (Spie) has said I believe in Old School values which to me are very important, It will take me some time to feel totally at home within the OcUK family as I have come from an Engineering background and only ever had one job for the last 32 years (before now), It does feel very strange and somewhat daunting so have left my comfort zone behind but with the help of a great team at OcUK HQ I'm sure it wont be too long before I settle down in my new role:)

Oh and for the record you probably realise GD isn't a place I visit very often due to the time it's take me to find this tread:eek::D

Soldato
Thank you very much for your kind welcome everyone and especially to Mark for giving me this fantastic opportunity at OcUK:), as Mark (Spie) has said I believe in Old School values which to me are very important, It will take me some time to feel totally at home within the OcUK family as I have come from an Engineering background and only ever had one job for the last 32 years (before now), It does feel very strange and somewhat daunting so have left my comfort zone behind but with the help of a great team at OcUK HQ I'm sure it wont be too long before I settle down in my new role:)

Oh and for the record you probably realise GD isn't a place I visit very often due to the time it's take me to find this tread:eek::D

Which engineering firm did you work at?

Back
Top Bottom