Show What You're Working On

Associate
Nothing business based, so it's really not that exciting but.

I'm currently working on a Standalone client to be used on an MMORPG server. That will reduce any unnecessary resources and client-side limitations, in order to build a stable and effective bot which may go on the market at some point :)

Although I doubt anyone is interested, I will get some pictures up soon, unfortunately there's no actual GUI right now though.

Soldato
I really like some aspects of it, but dislike other parts of it :p

Good work nevertheless :)

Care to detail the dislikes? :) It's pretty much signed off now anyway, and there's loads of aspects I don't like either because a lot of it (crap colours, stupid peacock, 90s style black gradient, slogan, slogan font... etc) was controlled by the brand guy/client, BUT if they're small/unrelated to that it may help before it goes live ;).

Soldato
I've just finished writing an iPad app for internal use by our sales force. It contains reference material to show our products and case studies.

Nothing too mind blowing but decent app for my first IOS app (C# background).

Permabanned
My first time doing HTML/CSS for a long time, with a fair bit of Javascript/jQuery as well.

http://ncgcs2.dev.vxr.in/template.html

Currently just finishing up the associated coding (I cannot give access to the development version, unfortunately)

Management interface (it'll be styled properly later - I had no designed to work off for this, so it's a mixture of existing styles and quick mock ups)

ncgc.png

Soldato
Learning Blender at the moment. Hopefully so I can come up with some commercial rendering. This is my current WIP, going to recompose and add further detail into the scene and fix the sky texture.

building.png

Back
Top Bottom