A thank/reputation system on the forum...

Soldato
My phone(s) are more than capable of viewing the forum in full (Desire and Desire HD), but a skin almost customised for phone view is just a little nicer....

Dude, I'm with you all the way, I was mimicking the standard response to a "mobile version of this forum" thread/post :p :D

I agree, my phone can view it fine, but I look at other forums who have proper mobile versions and its SO much nicer to use.

/edit I don't like tapatalk though, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Associate
Instead of a rep/thanks system why not have a correct/incorrect system. For example in a forum post with 50 replies all offering different advice you could 'vote' for which I advice you agree with. Also helps when searching for topics and picking what worked.

A similar branch from this could be a 'solved' tag which the OP would activate to say which method (post number) worked and mark that the problem had been overcome.

Soldato
Would be nice, but it couldn't have the neg function.

Anybody who has seen the stroppy No swearing!!storms when a "spec me..." goes sideways in Motors will understand... :D

Soldato
We're not exactly agile in our implementation, I'll give you that, but we do discuss new features all the time, even if they then get rejected.

I suppose it's good to hear that you guys are at least talking about adding a few new things to the forums. I hope that it's not just all talk though :p

Man of Honour
I don't ever want a reputation system or a 'thanks' system either.

There are plenty of phones that are extremely capable at browsing this forum, the Desire HD for example does it extremely well, the iPhone isn't so great due to its smaller size and inferior browser, but its still fairly ok :)

Back
Top Bottom