Plyometrics fans?

Soldato
Hi all,

Are there any plyometrics fans on the board? Just completed my first workout on it and i found it really hard. I've never really worked my legs a great deal in the gym so probably why i found it so hard. But i must say i did enjoy the workout!

Soldato
I started on it then moved on to mixing up the different cardio machines - I really should stick some back into my routine as it was a great way of boosting your heart rate and getting going on little time and equipment.

Give it time and you'll get into the swing of it - you'll have that moment at the gym where you look back and think "Christ, six months ago I wouldn't have even been able to do half I can now" and it's an amazing feeling :)

Rich

Soldato
Plyo Lunges :p

Absolutely love plyos. Spent a long time training them and used to train sports teams with it. a lot of clients will phase it as some point.

Plyos is brillant for power, weightloss and fitness. If you want to read more, read up on some Chek stuff, he'll blow your mind; "There is no such thing as upper body plyometrics, just ballistic stretch reflex short cycles" Or something lke that.

Ant :cool:

Back
Top Bottom