The Honda CB550 Cafe Racer Project (Build log etc)

Associate
Yes, it's the only thing I could find that was both clear and would hold up to the fluid. It had to be clear so I could get all the air out; you may notice that the reservoir is not only shared but mounted below the masters, http://www.vinmoto.org/gallery/v/VinMoto-Garage/album03/Godfferys-Garage-123/Cafe+Overkill/ this only works if there is NO air in the feed hose.

BTW; if anyone knows of another clear hose that will work for this, please LMK, I never really warmed up to the reinforced hose ether.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah ok, it's only to connect the M/Cs to the reservoir - I should have looked closer! I initially thought you'd used it on the high pressure side hence the ->:eek:

Thanks for the link to the pics!

Associate
Ha ha cheers, he didn't say he had done that.

Not seen him in a wile but he said it had a 1400 in it so i'm not sure if he's had a rebore done as he says 1500 in that vid.

Associate
How's the build coming along? I'm dangerously close to winning a non-running 1979 CB750 from another source & have similar plans to you. Just curious as to how far you've come with your build and if you've hit any problems!

Back
Top Bottom