Essential iPhone Apps

Soldato
Has anyone tried the Reactable music app?

I really like the look (and sound!) of it but many of the reviews are saying not to bother with it unless you've got an iPhone 4, but I have a 3GS....

How much difference in processor power is there between the two?

Soldato
Has anyone tried the Reactable music app?

I really like the look (and sound!) of it but many of the reviews are saying not to bother with it unless you've got an iPhone 4, but I have a 3GS....

How much difference in processor power is there between the two?

fairly big gap but its probably resolution that they think you need for it to be worthwhile !

Soldato
fairly big gap but its probably resolution that they think you need for it to be worthwhile !

Well some of the reviews say that the audio can start to stutter with older devices, but after some research is seems that the difference in CPU speed between the 3GS and 4 is only around 30% so I think is should run ok on the 3Gs.

It's only £6, far cheaper than the £20000+ for the real reactable!

Soldato
Stair Dismount. Very addictive, me and my cousin were playing it for hours yesterday, and before we realised our iPhones were saying 20% battery, we must have been going at it for ages...

Also its free :)

Soldato
Spec me some Multiplayer Games :)

Spec me some multiplayer games :)

The missus has just got an iPhone so we want some ideas for games that can be played together on two different iPhones. Never tried it so would be up for most suggestions.

Cheers :)

Soldato
Spec me some multiplayer games :)

The missus has just got an iPhone so we want some ideas for games that can be played together on two different iPhones. Never tried it so would be up for most suggestions.

Cheers :)

Would also like to know!

Me and the missus have been playing Fruit Ninja against each other on multiplayer, though the game is over quite quickly in that mode, lucky its rather addictive in single player too!

Don
These are my multiplayer games guys:

0c73ce58.jpg

Soldato
Heads Up - Real Racing and Real Racing 2 / HD have all taken a hefty price drop. Grab them now if you've been waiting, as they don't drop often...

Real Racing - £1.19
Real Racing 2 / HD - £2.99

Soldato
wow I normally find driving games on Iphone pretty naff although hot pursuit was quite good

but real racing 2- wow ! what a game

couldnt take to nfs hot pursuit on iphone, but love it on ps3. but i agree on real racing 2 perfect controls, decent gfx on par with gran tourismo 2 tho having tried it on a mates ipad its even better on that best "£2 ive spent on a game

Back
Top Bottom