Game RAGE msgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
TBH DAMO RAM8O having played against you several times I can understand the h8. Its like playing against somebody with a lag hack. I have emptied whole clips in you and had you turn around and 1 shot me. BTW I am not accusing you of cheating, but you are bloody annoying.

Mushii

Soldato
OP
TBH DAMO RAM8O having played against you several times I can understand the h8. Its like playing against somebody with a lag hack. I have emptied whole clips in you and had you turn around and 1 shot me. BTW I am not accusing you of cheating, but you are bloody annoying.

Mushii

What's your GT then? Interested in this :) unless your winding me up!!!

Soldato
Nothing to do with host or your connection speed, the game places some sort of artificial lag on some players and not others making the playingfield unfair, some players have it occasionally others have it a lot.

It is easy to spot in game as the player will be "unstoppable" and only shooting them in the back will drop them a one on one will always be in there favour. A skilled player with that advantage will never loose.

Not saying you have some sort of advantage as I have not played against you or that it is your fault or cheating it's just the way the game is.

Oh and btw host will bring you back to earth as it will work the other way around 8/10 times if the game gives you advantage when not host.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Well I have played console FPS for years and years. Aiming is about 10% of gameplay. Instinct and position is more important. When I hit 15th prestige tonight. My KDR will rocket. As I will go for ghost pro,ninja pro and warlord pro. Never had all three.

Matched with an ak74u or G11. Should br a lot more fun ;) NOOB guns anyone?

Soldato
Lol aiming is everything and map knowledge comes a close second, don't kid yourself about Instinct and position this is a cod game revenge spawn coupled with TDM (as that is 95% of what you play is it not?) random spawn there is no instinct when you spam Spyplanes.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
My son got one last night saying stuff along the lines of 'you ****ing little fag **** I hope your mum dies of cancer and your dad gets stabbed and dies'

Nice.

Soldato
Who? lol. I don't really understand "clans" on consoles, I mean there are no competitive leagues or anything are there?
Having played Q3 for so many years I'm glad to get away from all that nonsense personally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom