Rainbowsix Vegas 2

zer

zer

Associate
Hi there. I found Vegas 2 for 5 euros in a bargain bin,considered it a bargain and bought it. Don't know much about it . Isn't this the game that had some obscene requirements for its era?
Is it any good?:confused:

Soldato
The game is appalling. I bought it full price back when it first came out:

1: About 3 hours SP campaign if that :(
2: Gfx are really poor even for a 2008 game its much worse than R6V1 :eek:
3: Gameplay is also very bland & boring :o

At least you only paid €5 for it !! this game is the main reason why there has not been anymore R6V games since!!!

Associate
Well I finished the first one but never got round to completing the second I liked it , the graphics and sound are decent and you can get into some good fire fights, and if I have a mate with a copy you can play through it on coop. So I would say its worth a fiver. :)

zer

zer

Associate
OP
Well, i just installed it. It autopatched fine without me moving a finger and i played about half an hour. Guys it's not so bad...! And for 5 euros...Here in Greece we pay this for a cofee...or a Sunday's newspaper!
How's the multiplayer anyway?

Permabanned
This game is decent, appalling LOL, must have only played AAA titles and nothing else to have that opinion.

If you like stuff like gears of war you'll probably be into it, graphics are a bit ropey as mentioned and doesnt really utilize the engine to its full potential.

Its also got a couple of active servers, and I didnt run into any cheating when I was on them.

Associate
First one was brilliant had a great time playing that game on the 360 and all the terrorist hunt missions. Lose of hair on some of those levels.

Second one not as good but still a decent play.

Back
Top Bottom