Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What I loved about BF2 on the PC, other than it being the best MP game ever, was the fact that odd/funny things could still happen. Had some weird moments and crazy antics taking place that we still chat about to this day. :cool::p

Mostly physics going a bit awry, but sometimes it was the physics working well - like on that TV station map, some dude tried to drive the van we were all in around the top of a high cliff edge. We bailed, slipped down the slope..and when I looked back up the hill to see how they were doing the vehicle was tumbling down and landed dead on me.

You had to be there I guess, but it's sometimes the weird stuff that went on that made it as fun as it was.

I fully agree, BF has always had stupid antics and been much better for it :D

Associate
I think everyone had a big lol the first time they tried to fly a heli.. about 6 jump in.. you go up and then it turns on its side, falls and blows up!

Associate
Ok, I some how managed to miss the announcement ENTIRELY and have only just found out it has all been revealed. I saw that it's 64 player, but I also saw that they most likely won't release mod tools and that there are no commanders. What other features of Battlefield 2 are there missing? Because as far as I'm concerned a sequel should add features, not remove basic ones.

Associate
Opinions ?

Running Q6600 @ 3.4 - 4gig ram- win7 64 - GTX 275 "896 vram, slight overclock" on a 1680 x 1050 res.

Think the Vid card will still be able to handle it ? no problems with anything atm ie: BFBC2

Soldato
Ok, I some how managed to miss the announcement ENTIRELY and have only just found out it has all been revealed. I saw that it's 64 player, but I also saw that they most likely won't release mod tools and that there are no commanders. What other features of Battlefield 2 are there missing? Because as far as I'm concerned a sequel should add features, not remove basic ones.

Where have you been hiding. Sequels are all about 'streamlining' these days. Removing everything you can to make it easier for consoletards to digest, hell just look at the latest TES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom