*** Official FIFA 11 Thread ***

Caporegime
800 MS points, so that's enough for 4 of the 12 player packs... two packs opened so far and had nothing but ****.

EDIT: All 4 had nobody worth anything. :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
I see you're all on Clubs again without posting in the thread.

/sigh.

:(

I only went on to play UT and was invited by someone else, if I planned to play I wouldve given you a shout, only played three games I think and none were great tbh.

Well played Killswitch, forgot I had made a fe changes to the team, but seemed to come together not too badly in the end :)

Yeah good game, I thought you were gonna use your Brazilian team though? :p

Not sure whether to start a secondary team now, I wouldn't mind making a cheapo La Liga side as a second squad, my Ligue 1/French squad is getting a bit crowded now. I didn't think Nasri was very good on the right, I'll just keep him on the bench for when Gourcuff needs a rest.

Soldato
Just spent lunch trying to improve my premiership team, bougth a few non premiership people, question is, to go with much better players, or better chemistry (Dropped to about 85 at worst). had about 5 germans, 6 english, all bright green between countrymen then nothing at all between the opposites, was like 1939 all over again! :(

Looking for a premiership based player to maybe replace Abgonlahor, one with better shooting, was thnking Tevez or Dzeko (Have the wolfsburg version of him :(), would like Berbatov but seems a bit too slow for how I play!

Caporegime
I'm in that online 6,000 coin ultimate cup thingy, won all my matches, just went 2-0 up in the final and I've whipped in a cross, it's hit the crossbar and gone out... Now the replay has frozen, the console hasn't actually frozen as I can bring the guide up and when I press start it says I can't pause the game because I don't have possession. Anyone have any ideas what's happened and what I should do?

EDIT: I'm going out in 10 minutes, he's already waited half an hour and sent me a message saying I should leave and he has time. I won't be back until 8 ish so I hope he likes waiting, while I'm out I'll just leave the thing on. No way am I quitting when I'm 2-0 fair and square and through no fault of my own the game has locked up, not losing out on my DNF modifier and my rightful 6,000 coins. :p

Last edited:
Don
Yeah leave it on, been in similar positions and I had to leave my 360 on for a few hours :D I never quit first though!

I wish I could get past the second round of that 6k tourny, I get through first round and get spanked. People seem so much better than ranked games I play, or I just have a crap team!

Back
Top Bottom