Silver Dog tags?

Associate
my cousin wears there around his neck ( contact number + were his emergency meds are) .. he suffers from epelepsi and has random fits :(

he got them from an auction sight with free engraving for pennies!

:)

4p

4p

Soldato
Had mine for years now and only take them off for football.

I have my deceased grandma and grandad on them, they both served in the forces and this is how i remember them.

Stupid? Nope.

However, i hate people who flash them around like its a bit of jewellery. Like i said i have them to remember my grandparents, they stay under my garms :)

Soldato
I have had mine for 16 years I have been in the RAF and they have never been taken out of the envelope they came in... No idea why you would wan't to wear them they are horrid.

Last edited:
Associate
86683b65682uvcncgp.jpg

Soldato
I have a pair, stainless steel rather than silver though. Have my initials and DOB engraved on them. Sister got them for me for my 18th Birthday. Nice thought I guess, seeing as how I have no piercings, barely wear my watch and have no bracelets or rings, a bit of jewellery adds contrast.

Soldato
Just had a look at mine. Covered with a shoulder tag from a camouflage jacket and tied round neck with a bootlace.
Name, number and blood group. Bit chilling really.

Soldato
I love when people wear pink shirts/jumpers. They normally do it just to look different and "cool" but end up just looking like a sad fashion victim alongside the rest who are all wearing the same colour to "be different" :D

Soldato
I love when people wear pink shirts/jumpers. They normally do it just to look different and "cool" but end up just looking like a sad fashion victim alongside the rest who are all wearing the same colour to "be different" :D

The same can be said for most fashion.

Back
Top Bottom