Show Us Your Motors!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
TSW Venoms, awesome!

Exhaust on the MX5 looks aftermarket to me, a lot of them stick out like that for some reason. Not keen on the wheels myself though, but then compared to mine it looks great.

Soldato
Is that an after market exhaust or just a replacement tip?

It is an after market exhaust. I was a bit suprised by the size of the end when i got it :o

Exhaust on the MX5 looks aftermarket to me, a lot of them stick out like that for some reason. Not keen on the wheels myself though, but then compared to mine it looks great.

I want to try and find some new wheels at some point, but it is just finding something that i want to replace them with first

Associate
Though't i'd add my 2p to this thread seen as though i got a new car this weekend.

2002 Audi A6 1.8 Turbo. Really good example inside and out.

Im not normally a fan of aftermarket wheels but I think these BBS replica's suit it down to the ground.

bad3aeb7.jpg

aeadc1ec.jpg

Associate
[TW]Fox;18532211 said:
So why is it so badly steamed up? Usually happens when you've got plenty of damp inside the car?

I had literally just got back from having the car cleaned and it steamed up when I was stationary. I had not got to grips with the climate control system at this point so the whole inside started to steam up.

Back
Top Bottom