*** Photography Sticky *** Gallleries, guides, links, for sale and more ...

Caporegime
I have a mate that might be interested in this if you can get some better photos of it. can you do some with out flash at all.

Also are you saying you can't despatch it until the 4th if I did cash over the counter next day payment?

Ok I can sort some photos out of it :) (Not tonight, only have my phone so I'll have to see if I can sort something tommorrow)

Yep. Basically I can NOT risk being without a camera, 2 weddings in December. If I get paid for this on or by the 1st I'll buy a replacement body when I get paid on thursday, When transfer is confirmed and when hes going to send it I know its safe to send my 40D knowing I won't be caught short :) That's why :)

Other people are depending on me, so if I go...err sorry mate, not got a camera, I'd be royally screwed.

Soldato
Does anybody have a BG-E8 they don't need that i could pick up? I'm tempted but £108 is making it hard to justify right now

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anybody have a BG-E8 they don't need that i could pick up? I'm tempted but £108 is making it hard to justify right now

Have a look at the third party grips? Canon is slightly better made but I've used Canon, Hahnel and Meike grips and to be honest in use there is no difference.

JKD

JKD

Associate
Anyone got a NIKON AF-S DX 18-55mm ED II f/3.5-5.6 G BLACK for sale second hand? Looking to pay £50 delivered.

Edit: got one.

I fancy one of these well if there's any more! Unless anyone can suggest something else that's cheap and wide?

Edit I got one!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom