**SPOILERS** Football 26th Feb - 2nd Mar 2011

Soldato
Looks like it's going to be three from the bottom four (and possibly Blackpool if they continue to slide), doesn't it?

I know that's a silly thing to say when there's only ten points between Wigan and Bolton in 7th, and the table is particularly tight this season, but it just seems to me that it's going that way.

Don
Bah, working is rubbish. I missed all the fun.

Maybe you should offer that if this person chooses to pay the going rate for your time that you'll just moderate and not post in the Football Arena - £200 p/h sound reasonable?

I suppose I could be generous and do that rate, at work I am charged out at £262.50 + VAT PH but I could do 200 for cash :p

Don
**** Me

I go out for a few hours and the forum turns into a delightful place full of fun and banter

maybe it is me that causes all the **** after all :( ;) :p

Don
We just don't like authority. We're like gypsies; leave us alone and we police ourselves but try telling us what to do and we'll start a riot :)

Soldato
Not as strange as him knowing what time Schools close in Kent if he doesn't live here! I thought you're the only person on here that knows what time Schools close around the country.
Well i go to school in Kent.
Just seems a strange thing to do, post that you probably live there and then edit it to No.

But he is a strange boy so who knows.
Well looking at it, Where i am at the moment is not Kent so i changed it to No. My house is in Kent but i am currently living somewhere else.
KMT

Permabanned
Well i go to school in Kent.

Well looking at it, Where i am at the moment is not Kent so i changed it to No. My house is in Kent but i am currently living somewhere else.
KMT

So you and Baz live in Kent.......mmmmmmmm my rapey senses are tingling!

Back
Top Bottom