Northwest Performance

Jay

Jay

Associate
I've had work done there a few times. Good blokes, and they have a Chinchilla to play with whilst they work on your car. :D

I had a cam-belt/Aux belt change on the 182. They also did a lot of work on my 205.

Associate
I've heard a few horror stories as well but also a lot of good reports. I'm not sure I believe most of what is said after spending a bit of time in their unit and having a good chat.

Soldato
Heard a couple of bad things but never had a problem with them personally. They're about 2 miles from where I work so pretty convenient. Good service and their prices are good imo.

Soldato
OP
Just heard some bad things from my mate. He booked a slot with them for the 19th, they cancelled that because they were "too busy" and rebooked for the week after at 11am(26th). Him and his mate went down and were sat around till 2.30pm and they hadnt even looked at the car, they didnt even come out and say it will be a while yet or anything. Is this normal? Id be pretty pee'd off!

Jay

Jay

Associate
I'd be pretty pee'd at that too, but I would say thats the exception, not the norm (not in my experience anyway) They know their way around a Clio Sport without a doubt. I've used Birchdown and NWP. Both very good experiences at both, but NWP was cheaper and more convenient with local shops etc..

Associate
Good guys and a great service. They did cam/aux belts, braided brake lines and rear brakes for my T.
I will definitely be going back there for it's next service.

Soldato
OP
I'd be pretty pee'd at that too, but I would say thats the exception, not the norm (not in my experience anyway) They know their way around a Clio Sport without a doubt. I've used Birchdown and NWP. Both very good experiences at both, but NWP was cheaper and more convenient with local shops etc..

Bit more info from my mates, apparently they let some lad use their ramps for free, which in turn pushed the queue back.

Not on really, i had heard lots of good things from them but now dunno.

Back
Top Bottom