Noob question: Where is my water reservior?

Soldato
I've recently got a 2003 Renault Clio and as I'm away right now, I have no access to my manual and I need to add more water for my windscreen wash, but for the life of me, I cannot find the cap for water!

Can anyone help?

The view;
IMG-20110305-00033.jpg

Left side showing the motor oil input (yellow cap) and the back shows a cap which I'm unsure what for, possible power stearing fluid?
IMG-20110305-00031.jpg

Right side showing the engine coolant on the back?
IMG-20110305-00032.jpg

So where's the water input then?

Any help would be great! :)
Thanks.

Associate
On the top picture, the scuttle panel at the very top right, right below the windscreen. That's where it is i think.

that black cap is for the aircon gas.

Soldato
OP
On the top picture, the scuttle panel at the very top right, right below the windscreen. That's where it is i think.

that black cap is for the aircon gas.

Call me blind but where??

And Invader, I'm most certain the coloured solution is the coolant, the piping leads to the radiator.

Soldato
That's not a particularly good idea, on some cars the wipers will foul the bonnet when it is open.

The answer is in the first reply here, and LOL at suggesting the coolant tank.

Soldato
That's not a particularly good idea, on some cars the wipers will foul the bonnet when it is open.

Ah, I see what you mean, bit stupid if that is the case.

OP - look at the right windscreen wiper (as you look at the photograph), just below, to the left of it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Call me blind but where??

And Invader, I'm most certain the coloured solution is the coolant, the piping leads to the radiator.

Hahahaha, I read that the OP was looking for coolant, not screen wash. I know what the bottle is. :D

Fail...especially as I only just got back from work, so look even more of a tool due to not replying again sooner. :D

Back
Top Bottom