OcUK Photo Comp - Season Ten : Round Three - "Vice" DISCUSSION

Soldato
No, the one you've put in is fine.

Trouble is with the stuff you can do I've not got a hope in hell of winning. Where do I pick up a model like that without paying out for dodgy services :eek: :D

Soldato
It's an odd theme this. Knowing the theme beforehand you can relate to the photo, but honestly if I didn't know the theme I don't think I'd get it from the photo :confused:

Associate
entry is in. I am thinking along the same lines as willis here.

way off my usual style, but i hope it works.

also... not my usual model this time ;) (and yes i did get approval beforehand!)

russinating - I like it. you should put a warning on it though, didnt do much for my hangover!

Last edited:
Soldato
OK, done mine ( I think). might change it but its a play on it and I hope it sort of comes across, my vice (port) versa (full/empty glass, normal/negative)

Saying that I'm not sure I'll beat the obvious photos by Willis/adamau5, I just haven't got the model!

Soldato
OK, done mine ( I think). might change it but its a play on it and I hope it sort of comes across, my vice (port) versa (full/empty glass, normal/negative)

Saying that I'm not sure I'll beat the obvious photos by Willis/adamau5, I just haven't got the model!

I had that same idea lol (vice versa) hopefully I can get a shot together at the weekend

Soldato
I attempted something last night but wasn't happy with the result, think I'm going to stick with the idea but don't see it as being a great image (just trying to ensure I submit something at this point).

Damm this has been a tough one.

Soldato
Cheers, I'd love to say it was playing sport, or heroically saving a small child... but it went when I was sprinting for the bus at the airport... I was fully laden with luggage! It was a clean snap so had an op to repair on Tuesday, it's all a bit sore and I'm looking at 8 weeks in plaster :(

Soldato
I am not having much luck with this comp :(

Was working on a vice-versa idea involving the big wheel in Nottingham's market square, got one photo of it earlier today and went back tonight for another only to find they appear to be taking it down!!!

Most annoying!

Back
Top Bottom